Fine Arts Students
FINE ARTS ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications are due on a CD in Mrs. Sumner’s office by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- You must be a full time student in the Department of Fine Arts
- You must maintain full time status in fall 2017, or in fall 2017-Spring 2018.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA
- CD applications must contain
Please digitally title your CD with your name. Please physically put your name on the CD as well.
- 10 quality images of your best work to date numbered 1-10
- Include a corresponding image sheet numbered 1-10 with title, date of work, medium, size. You can include a description if needed.
- An artist statement about your work and your future goals.
- Please include on the image list the following information as well.
o Your name and ID number.
o Your current year (Year 1, Year 2, Year 3).
o Your Degree (BA in ART or BA in ART with Certification K12 or BFA in ART with Concentration).