McLaurin Digital Bulletin Board
Featured Fine Arts Student-Artist of the Month
Undergrad and Grad
To be considered for the Digital Bulletin Board Fine Arts Student-Artist of the Month please submit the following to Tom Seay at email@example.com no later than October 15:
- Five (5) quality digital images of your work at 72 dpi and a minimum of 650 pixels in height and 950 pixels in width for landscape orientation OR a minimum of 950 pixels in height and 650 pixels in width for portrait orientation.
- Consider the consistency of the work you submit.
- Label the digital images with your name and number, for example, Smith #1, Smith #2
- A Word document with
- Your name
- Your degree/major
- Your hometown
- A two sentence artist statement
- An image list to include:
- Corresponding image number, Smith #1 , Smith #2
- Title of Work
- Year of completion
If selected, your information and five images will be featured in a sequence of seven slides on the McLaurin Digital Bulletin Board beginning in October. A new artist will be featured every month from this call for artists.